Gamers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Norikoxkun (186)
The Punishment of Death Vote_lcapThe Punishment of Death Voting_barThe Punishment of Death Vote_rcap 
sulsull (128)
The Punishment of Death Vote_lcapThe Punishment of Death Voting_barThe Punishment of Death Vote_rcap 
Midna (127)
Ninja Boy (126)
Nytorious (70)
Toonstreamer (58)
Tehinuyasha1a (55)
Booya (40)
atokad432 (37)
UltimaKeyMaster (36)

Rules

1.No 18 and over language and material

2.No double posting

3.No Spamming

4.Always listen to mods and above.

5.Respect one another

6.No hacking the website -.-

7.Don't pretend you are someone else

8.Don't abuse anything

9.No stealing credit points

10.No scamming
Website Staff

Norikoxkun-Website owner

Sulsull-Admin

NinjaBoy-Admin

ChrisDpg-Mod

tehinuyasha1a-Mod
Lost Soul-mod
News
Help Get Norikxkun back by sending alot of you tube messiges (oww don't piss him off ether)
Latest topics
» READ ME IM SPECIAL!
The Punishment of Death Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:25 pm by Zach

» Not really a ROM or HACK but ok
The Punishment of Death Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:35 pm by SiPwELl

» Gamers Unite Rules
The Punishment of Death Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:06 pm by Norikoxkun

» I'm Closing the Websites Portal
The Punishment of Death Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:42 pm by sulsull

» Username Change
The Punishment of Death Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:36 pm by sulsull

» Favorite Saying
The Punishment of Death Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:10 am by Midna

» Youtube: Midna
The Punishment of Death Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:05 am by Midna

» Questions?
The Punishment of Death Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:30 pm by sulsull

» Youtube format
The Punishment of Death Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:58 am by sulsull

Statistics
We have 58 registered users
The newest registered user is slipperyeel1

Our users have posted a total of 705 messages in 120 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 117 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:58 am

The Punishment of Death

4 posters

Go down

The Punishment of Death Empty The Punishment of Death

Post by Norikoxkun Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:21 pm

The Punishments of Death

In this Rpg like others you can “die”. There are many ways of dying that there’s no way I can make a chart so the basic ways or common ways are from:

1.Another character kills you
2.The environment kills you
3.A NPC kills you/ A enemy kills you
4.You kill yourself

Those are the general most common ways to die. There are many more I’m sure but this guide is to tell you what happens after this terrible event accurse.

In other rpg’s usually when your character dies you have to go out and make a new one or they have some system set up like the system I am about to show you. When you die in our Rpg one of three things can happen. One you can create a new character but your new character can get a small bonus from your original character in stats and maybe even passing down money. If you have a child with your character you can play as your son or daughter. Finally you can wait to be reincarnated by another character and maybe a NPC.

When the third choice is chosen you must inform a elite mod or higher to decide how many stats and magiy you loose depending on the injury. Remember that if your character is damaged to much by whatever killed him he may mot be reincarnatable and if so you will need to choose from one of the separate chooses. A predicament in which your character is unreturnable is if maybe he got his head taken off his body or something to that extent some sythers can bring them back even after something that bad happened but they are very rare so don’t expect to fined one unless you are a emperor. In a predicament that you would be reincarnated easily you would still loose stats as I said so maybe if your arms got cut off or something to that matter you would get weaker or if your head got smashed you may get dumber so remember to be careful of that. Finally remember that when one reincarnates you until your body is completely healed their magiy is flowing through you to keep you alive so if they separate from you to far or die them self you will fall down and die once again, the moment one of these happens. Also when you tell to elite mod or higher about the injury he or she will tell you how long it will take to recover normally it’s set in a ammount of posts for example if you get your liver damaged you will have to post on the forum 10-30 times before it's healed.

Any comments ideas or suggestions are appreciated below! Anything else will be deleted and considered as spam!

Last edited by Norikoxkun on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Norikoxkun
Norikoxkun
The Council
The Council

Male Number of posts : 186
Favorite game type : All
Credit Points : Infinite
Registration date : 2008-10-20

http://Gamersunite.tk

Back to top Go down

The Punishment of Death Empty Re: The Punishment of Death

Post by ChrisDPG Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:34 pm

Umm, about the reincarnation thing. I think that it is flawed in some things. For one, if a limb is severed, the stats shouldn't be reduced, but limit the activity of that limb for about... 40 posts? And with the time that it takes to be reincarnated should be set into posts and not time. People's activity in the forum shouldn't be limited just by dying.
ChrisDPG
ChrisDPG
Fanboy
Fanboy

Male Number of posts : 19
Favorite game type : Sports, Action, Adventure
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Norikoxkun Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:42 pm

Hmm true and that's a good idea I will change the guide at once that seems much better thanks for the idea also it doesn't effect there activity it would limit what they have to do for a certain amount of time.
Norikoxkun
Norikoxkun
The Council
The Council

Male Number of posts : 186
Favorite game type : All
Credit Points : Infinite
Registration date : 2008-10-20

http://Gamersunite.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Boy Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:08 pm

I know you want to include forum activity into the RPG but I think is should be more like an standard RPG where only certain people can revive you or you can be brought to a place where you can be revived I don't think posts should effect the way you get resurrected but I'm for more traditional rpgs
Ninja Boy
Ninja Boy
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 126
Favorite game type : Action/Adventure/RPGs/platformers
Credit Points : 300
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealNinjaBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagos Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:51 pm

I think when you die, you should go to hell or something and have to face some kind of trial to get out e.g. fighting some kind of demon

Dagos
Noob
Noob

Male Number of posts : 19
Favorite game type : RPG
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Boy Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:27 pm

that would be a good option if you have a really good character that you don't want to lose but I could see some problems with that like if your character is weak when it dies then it couldn't kill the demon/ other monster
Ninja Boy
Ninja Boy
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 126
Favorite game type : Action/Adventure/RPGs/platformers
Credit Points : 300
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealNinjaBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content