Gamers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Norikoxkun (186)
A story written by me when I was 10-11 Vote_lcapA story written by me when I was 10-11 Voting_barA story written by me when I was 10-11 Vote_rcap 
sulsull (128)
A story written by me when I was 10-11 Vote_lcapA story written by me when I was 10-11 Voting_barA story written by me when I was 10-11 Vote_rcap 
Midna (127)
Ninja Boy (126)
Nytorious (70)
Toonstreamer (58)
Tehinuyasha1a (55)
Booya (40)
atokad432 (37)
UltimaKeyMaster (36)

Rules

1.No 18 and over language and material

2.No double posting

3.No Spamming

4.Always listen to mods and above.

5.Respect one another

6.No hacking the website -.-

7.Don't pretend you are someone else

8.Don't abuse anything

9.No stealing credit points

10.No scamming
Website Staff

Norikoxkun-Website owner

Sulsull-Admin

NinjaBoy-Admin

ChrisDpg-Mod

tehinuyasha1a-Mod
Lost Soul-mod
News
Help Get Norikxkun back by sending alot of you tube messiges (oww don't piss him off ether)
Latest topics
» READ ME IM SPECIAL!
A story written by me when I was 10-11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:25 pm by Zach

» Not really a ROM or HACK but ok
A story written by me when I was 10-11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:35 pm by SiPwELl

» Gamers Unite Rules
A story written by me when I was 10-11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:06 pm by Norikoxkun

» I'm Closing the Websites Portal
A story written by me when I was 10-11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:42 pm by sulsull

» Username Change
A story written by me when I was 10-11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:36 pm by sulsull

» Favorite Saying
A story written by me when I was 10-11 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:10 am by Midna

» Youtube: Midna
A story written by me when I was 10-11 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:05 am by Midna

» Questions?
A story written by me when I was 10-11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:30 pm by sulsull

» Youtube format
A story written by me when I was 10-11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:58 am by sulsull

Statistics
We have 58 registered users
The newest registered user is slipperyeel1

Our users have posted a total of 705 messages in 120 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 117 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:58 am

A story written by me when I was 10-11

2 posters

Go down

A story written by me when I was 10-11 Empty A story written by me when I was 10-11

Post by Tehinuyasha1a Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:53 pm

Save the species
Written by darkal

Chapter 1 the old man

It had all started out as a normal day until Ash-taar* Galewinds went towards the town center. At the town center there was a scrawny old man who looked Human. Ash-taar had wondered how he had gotten in without being vaporized by the shields. As Ash (I will be referring to him as ash from now on) realized that the man was an older wise magi** He asked him this “Human why are you in our humble village” Asked Ash. The old man responded “I have come to warn of a dark future and yet no-one will listen to me” Ash looked at the man “well I will listen to your story”.

Side notes
* 12 years old at the time
** A mage as you may have heard of in other tales

Chapter 2 the warning

“Ok young one I will show you what I saw in my trip to the future” The old man grabbed onto Ash’s shoulder and saw horrible things. Ash told him “I will spread the word, they will listen to me. The old man smiled devilishly as he walked off. Ash had gotten to the town news bulletin board, and he posted down what the man had told him. Soon the town was worried. The extremely talented guards were put outside of the 4 protective gates that powered the vaporizing shield of the city. The weakest and younger ones that had not seen war before were placed inside the city.

Chapter 3 the assault

Very talented human samurai were on the move towards the 4 gates of the elven city. As the guards saw them approach they darted towards them. However the Samurai were elites and easily parried the guard’s blows. Then an elite ninja dropped from the tree and killed the guards with kunai. The guards were too focused on the samurai to notice and were all killed. At another gate the guards were easily blasted to bloody bits before they noticed the mage casting bolt at them. At the third gate Ash was stationed. A samurai started to walk up to Ash. But ash being too fast for the samurai took his elven blade and cut the samurai’s head off. Blood was all over Ash making him an easy target for the ninja kunai that hit directly on his back. Ash being young was taken back to the old man’s hideout and chained up because he had fallen unconscious.

Chapter 4 trying to escape the old man

Ash awoke to find himself chained to the wall of a building, hanging 60 meters above the ground. He looked down and felt woozy. Ash started to cast the spell burning flames* to set himself free. It turned out that the chains had anti- magic fields around them. The fields repelled the attack back at Ash and he was severely burned. If it wasn’t for his some-what fire proof armor he would have died. He hung there thinking how to escape. Meanwhile at the elven city there was only 1 protective gate left intact. The vaporizing shield was about to be taken down by force.

Chapter 5 the crumbling gate/ ultimate sacrifice

All of the warriors were crowded outside the gate Watching Tel-zaar the great fighting 7 samurai warriors at once. Tel-zaar was getting tons of blows to the enemy in but the samurai were buffed* by a spell that numbed their body’s so they couldn’t feel pain. Tel-zaar eventually cut off one of the samurai’s heads so the body shut down. But what Tel-zaar didn’t notice was one of the ninja about to slash him with a kunai. A brave warrior with no name protected him. The warrior killed the ninja with his elven greatsword. Back to Ash: He was greeted by the old man who took off his suit that protected the people around him. And he flew into the air and the pressure from his magical energy nearly crushed Ash to death. “Ash-taar either join me or die, this is only 5% of my true magical energy” Ash Replied angrily “NEVER!” The man responded “then DIE!” the man released ash from his chains and gave him his sword back. “Fight me” the man said. “Bring it” Ash responded. Back At the city: Tel-zaar killed the rest of the samurai. Then one inexperienced magi appeared at the gate. He shot a burning flames spell at the crowd of warriors they were all killed all 30 of them. The only fighters left alive were Tel-zaar and the nameless warrior. The mage then shot a bolt spell at the gate while Tel-zaar and the warrior were recuperating from the other spell. The shot started to break the gate but it stopped as the warrior held the bolt spells magical energy in place with his own energy. Tel-zaar then ran up to the magi not thinking and the magi used the magic blade spell to stab Tel-zaar in the stomach. Tel-zaar was almost dead from that hit. He started to charge magical energy into his body like crazy. Then when he was completely charged with magical energy he exploded the magical energy. Because he was still hooked on the magi’s magic blade he killed off the magi and the magi’s spell and ninja.

Chapter 6 Clash of the centuries/ wartime in the city

The gate no longer needed to be held together with magical energy. The nameless warrior who we will now know as M.B. (magical breaker) went back in the city. Back at the cave: Ash charged towards the man, but the man easily knocked him aside with just a wave of the hand and a small amount of magical energy. The man said “you may call me Genobreak” Ash responded “why are you doing this Genobreak!” Genobreak responded “because the elves betrayed me” Genobreak then rushed at Ash and hit him in the stomach with the spell super claws on his fingers, causing ash to cough up blood. Ash quickly cast the spell shadow of the dungeon to dim the light at the area so he was undetectable. Back at the city: at the city a battle hardened warrior yelled “this is full wartime everyone you have the permission to cast spells in the city and use your blades and bows!” M.B. was scouting across the gates to make sure the people repairing them were ok; until he heard a yell of pain from gate 4 the gate which was the only intact one was shattered. He heard similar yells at the other gates all 3 of them. When he looked up the vaporize shield was shut down. Tons of Dragon mounted samurai flew into the city killing and destroying citizens and buildings. Back to Ash: Ash was trying to run when he was hit directly in the back with a pyro spell from Genobreak. “H…how did you find me” Ash stuttered. “I heard you running” Genobreak responded. Ashes spell wore off and light returned to the area. Ash quickly ran up to Genobreak and hit him with all his might. (His elven blade destroyed) Genobreak didn’t feel a thing. Genobreak countered him with a punch empowered with 3% of his total magic power. Ash fell back barely able to get up. Then M.B. feeling distress from another elf rushed towards Ash-taar’s location.

Chapter 7 20 minutes till destruction no time to waste

M.B. found Ash’s location fast. When M.B. felt the magical pressure of his opponent he decided to go full power which was a little bigger then Genobreak’s. “Oh so your double teaming me, oh well I don’t care prepare to die” Genobreak said. Then Genobreak raised his magical power to full power. Ash felt like he was being taken apart painfully molecule by molecule. “Hahaha so you think your being taken apart molecule by molecule eh, well you are in 20 minutes this whole elven area will be gone. Ash rushed to punch Genobreak, but Genobreak’s magical pressure was so high that Ash was cut all over his body just by getting near Genobreak. M.B. Rushed to hit Genobreak with a magically enhanced energy punch, it connected but the damage done was extremely low. Genobreak used a bolt blaster* spell and it hit Ash many times until he was nearly dead. Back at the city the battle was over but the molecules of many were gone. Back to the fight. M.B. was connecting many hits and the damage was adding up but when Genobreak hit M.B. with 1 hit M.B. became very winded. Ash got up covered in his own blood and saw M.B. almost die from a bolt spell. He ran over to M.B. “it’ll be ok whoever you are” Ash said to M.B. M.B. grabbed Ashes shoulder and Ash absorbed his magic energy. Ash also had his true energy revealed form the amount of energy he got, he basically pried open a hidden reserve of magic energy by accident. “3 minutes left” Genobreak told Ash. Ash’s magic power was a little bigger then Genobreak’s 100%. Ash ran up to Genobreak and punched him with extreme magic enhanced hits. “That hurt….. THAT HURT” Genobreak yelled. Ash and Genobreak started to seriously fight. Then with 1 minute left on the clock Ash shot A Burning inferno at full power at Genobreak. Then Genobreak shot an extremely strong Volt Cannon* at Ash. “I must win this “Ash yelled out as his spell overpowered Genobreak’s. Ash’s spell completely devoured Genobreak and he died. Ash then carried M.B. to the village.

Chapter 8 Epilogue

Well Once Genobreak was killed everyone’s molecules were restored and M.B. slowly recovered but instead of calling him M.B. they now call him Vash. Then later a DNA test shows Vash and Ash are brothers.

I wrote this when I was 10 so I dont how good it is.
Tehinuyasha1a
Tehinuyasha1a
Elite Mod
Elite Mod

Male Number of posts : 55
Favorite game type : Shooter
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

A story written by me when I was 10-11 Empty Re: A story written by me when I was 10-11

Post by UltimaKeyMaster Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:28 pm

wow, you had very detailed stories when you were a kid. Very nice job!
UltimaKeyMaster
UltimaKeyMaster
Fanboy
Fanboy

Male Number of posts : 36
Favorite game type : RPG's

Back to top Go down

A story written by me when I was 10-11 Empty Re: A story written by me when I was 10-11

Post by Tehinuyasha1a Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:51 am

mmm Thanks
Tehinuyasha1a
Tehinuyasha1a
Elite Mod
Elite Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimaKeyMaster Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:31 pm

no prob man. any more stories you got? you've got me interested, lol.
UltimaKeyMaster
UltimaKeyMaster
Fanboy
Fanboy

Male Number of posts : 36
Favorite game type : RPG's

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehinuyasha1a Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:02 pm

Yeah actually this has 2 sequels and a prequel that I'm still writing.
Tehinuyasha1a
Tehinuyasha1a
Elite Mod
Elite Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum