Gamers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Norikoxkun (186)
The Rpg's Top 10 Rules Vote_lcapThe Rpg's Top 10 Rules Voting_barThe Rpg's Top 10 Rules Vote_rcap 
sulsull (128)
The Rpg's Top 10 Rules Vote_lcapThe Rpg's Top 10 Rules Voting_barThe Rpg's Top 10 Rules Vote_rcap 
Midna (127)
Ninja Boy (126)
Nytorious (70)
Toonstreamer (58)
Tehinuyasha1a (55)
Booya (40)
atokad432 (37)
UltimaKeyMaster (36)

Rules

1.No 18 and over language and material

2.No double posting

3.No Spamming

4.Always listen to mods and above.

5.Respect one another

6.No hacking the website -.-

7.Don't pretend you are someone else

8.Don't abuse anything

9.No stealing credit points

10.No scamming
Website Staff

Norikoxkun-Website owner

Sulsull-Admin

NinjaBoy-Admin

ChrisDpg-Mod

tehinuyasha1a-Mod
Lost Soul-mod
News
Help Get Norikxkun back by sending alot of you tube messiges (oww don't piss him off ether)
Latest topics
» READ ME IM SPECIAL!
The Rpg's Top 10 Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:25 pm by Zach

» Not really a ROM or HACK but ok
The Rpg's Top 10 Rules Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:35 pm by SiPwELl

» Gamers Unite Rules
The Rpg's Top 10 Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:06 pm by Norikoxkun

» I'm Closing the Websites Portal
The Rpg's Top 10 Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:42 pm by sulsull

» Username Change
The Rpg's Top 10 Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:36 pm by sulsull

» Favorite Saying
The Rpg's Top 10 Rules Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:10 am by Midna

» Youtube: Midna
The Rpg's Top 10 Rules Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:05 am by Midna

» Questions?
The Rpg's Top 10 Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:30 pm by sulsull

» Youtube format
The Rpg's Top 10 Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:58 am by sulsull

Statistics
We have 58 registered users
The newest registered user is slipperyeel1

Our users have posted a total of 705 messages in 120 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 117 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:58 am

The Rpg's Top 10 Rules

3 posters

Go down

The Rpg's Top 10 Rules Empty The Rpg's Top 10 Rules

Post by Norikoxkun Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:11 pm

1. No god modding: Do not control your opponents character, do not state that all of your attacks damage your opponent or words to that effect.

2.Post length-The length of each post must be at minimum seven sentience’s but we prefer twelve sentences aka three paragraphs. (there may be exceptions to this rule.)

3.Grammer-All users must be legible with correct spelling, capitalization, wording, etc if you have bad spelling you may want to use Microsoft Word for your posts. Also make sure that all of your posts are well done, detailed, neat, and easy/fun to read do not make a boring straight up post try to add twists and action. You will not be severely punished for breaking this rule and it’s okay if you mess up one or two times a post but if we see a habit of it we may assign you a teacher/mentor of some sort. (Also note that things like idk, wth, and nvm are direct violations to this rules.) Also a very important thing to remember, do not ever spam on the rpg. Spam is looked at as a one to seven word, a quistion on what a POST is not the topic but a post if you need to ask what something in someones post is please private message them or ask them somewere else, starting usless topics, advertising, or saying something that has nothing to do with the topic you're in.

4.Role Playing-Always remain in character when posting in the role-playing section meaning do not talk as yourself in a post within the role playing section always post as your character. (at some moments you may need to tell another user something when that happens we recommend private messaging them or if in desperate need at the top of you're post put =type what you need to say here= then begin your role playing again.)

5.False Information-Were your information in the Rp is (your signature) you must be completely honest with each and every statement you add in there. Meaning if you have only one-hundred gold and you put that you have one-thousand that would be violating this rule. Even if you make a mistake when you are putting information in that would still be violating this rule. So please double check what you have submitted. Now in character your character can lie to other characters but the information must still be true in the signature.(This is one of the most important rules to know and if this is violated the odds are strong that you will be banned.) Along with this rule includes using magiy you are not able to use or anything to that matter. To some it up keep your character realistic to the rpg's standards.

6.Do not use out world information-Do not use any information to your advantage or disadvantage in the rpg your character must be completely clueless of any outside information even if you don't know it. For example if another character says he is in a clan he is not in and your character doesn't know that but you can clearly see he is in a different clan in the signature you can not use that for your characters advantage and claim he is lying.

7.Do not argue with a mod or admin-This rule is very clear basically if a mod or admin tells you to change or do something do not argue it if you believe they are wrong please simply give them a link to your information or talk to a different mod or admin. If you need to talk to me (norikoxkun) (Also a argument will not lead to any serious punishments just please don't do it and if you do and your argument isn't successful you may be punished.) Also in character you may argue with their character just not outside the rpg. Along with this rule comes not lying to a mod or admin this may result in punishment.

8.Charicter Cloning-Do not role play with a character in more than one topic/thread. So try to remember the thread you last role-played in.

9.Ammount of characters-You are aloud one and only one character if you would like to create to characters private message me or a admin and create a new account on the website using that new account as your second character owner.

10.Follow the basis-You must follow every format, guide, and description on the website. For example when making a character you are given a format to make the character in, you may not create your own format to create the character in meaning you can't do something like this-

Name:Sie Coroshi
Level:24310984325978325923459459239253959453
Magiy:ALL MAGIY LEARNED
Weakness: NOEN AT ALL(none was spelled wrong on purpose)
Power: EVER POWER ALIVE (alive put there on purpose)

so yeah that was just a example of how someone may break the format the same follows with guide meaning you may not brake the rule of a guide for example-

Let's say your character dies but clearly in the life or death guide it says you must be resurrected to return but you decide to make a post like this-

Right before Sie's magiy depleted to zero all Sie can remember is the taste of blood in the young sythers mouth, nothing more, all else was gone and so then was Sie. Then a few hours later after the enemy left to report back to his emperor about the attack Sie managed to start gaining strength once again. First he started to once again feel his feat, then his legs, then his stomach and so on. After the young magiy user received feeling in his head he began to open my eyes. He saw the sun shining down on him. He then began to stand up slowly, but surely. The pain engulfed his body and made him feel like a complety different person. Even so he still managed to walk back to his village only to report a failure.

As you can see the user stood alive after he specifically died. Because of this he would be breaking the rules in the life and death guide and would be violating this rule. Finaly when I say description I mean the description of something like a magiy or weapon can not be changed from the original. (if this rule is broken serious punishments may have to be endured.)

Please remember these rules and do not break any of them. These are not all the rules of the Rpg but the top ten also remember that thanks for reading and good luck rp-ing.
Norikoxkun
Norikoxkun
The Council
The Council

Male Number of posts : 186
Favorite game type : All
Credit Points : Infinite
Registration date : 2008-10-20

http://Gamersunite.tk

Back to top Go down

The Rpg's Top 10 Rules Empty Re: The Rpg's Top 10 Rules

Post by Ninja Boy Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:42 pm

I have a questions about character cloning what if your in a thread thats kinda going down hill and you want to go to a new one do you have to announce it or do you just move to a new one?
Ninja Boy
Ninja Boy
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 126
Favorite game type : Action/Adventure/RPGs/platformers
Credit Points : 300
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealNinjaBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norikoxkun Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:16 pm

You would have your character leave it or you would have to activate it. Also when you are really stuck you can talk to a admin or mod and they will fined a way to get your character out rather it's bringing a npc in or something else.
Norikoxkun
Norikoxkun
The Council
The Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Boy Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:20 pm

ok sounds good just wanted to make sure that was possible if it came down to it
Ninja Boy
Ninja Boy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehinuyasha1a Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:49 pm

Norik I have a rule to add since you said no 18+ material on the site. 11. NO Cybering (If you dont know what it is, dont worry about it, if you do know DONT DO IT, any post I see with cybering will be removed)
Tehinuyasha1a
Tehinuyasha1a
Elite Mod
Elite Mod

Male Number of posts : 55
Favorite game type : Shooter
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Norikoxkun Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:53 pm

Yeah I don't exactly know what that means I have never heard of it but I am sure I know what it generally means.
Norikoxkun
Norikoxkun
The Council
The Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Boy Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:09 pm

cyber means you type sex back and forth pretty much just to make it clear and I think that falls under the 18+ material anyway
Ninja Boy
Ninja Boy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content