Gamers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Norikoxkun (186)
I don't think Norik kept his promise Vote_lcapI don't think Norik kept his promise Voting_barI don't think Norik kept his promise Vote_rcap 
sulsull (128)
I don't think Norik kept his promise Vote_lcapI don't think Norik kept his promise Voting_barI don't think Norik kept his promise Vote_rcap 
Midna (127)
Ninja Boy (126)
Nytorious (70)
Toonstreamer (58)
Tehinuyasha1a (55)
Booya (40)
atokad432 (37)
UltimaKeyMaster (36)

Rules

1.No 18 and over language and material

2.No double posting

3.No Spamming

4.Always listen to mods and above.

5.Respect one another

6.No hacking the website -.-

7.Don't pretend you are someone else

8.Don't abuse anything

9.No stealing credit points

10.No scamming
Website Staff

Norikoxkun-Website owner

Sulsull-Admin

NinjaBoy-Admin

ChrisDpg-Mod

tehinuyasha1a-Mod
Lost Soul-mod
News
Help Get Norikxkun back by sending alot of you tube messiges (oww don't piss him off ether)
Latest topics
» READ ME IM SPECIAL!
I don't think Norik kept his promise Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:25 pm by Zach

» Not really a ROM or HACK but ok
I don't think Norik kept his promise Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:35 pm by SiPwELl

» Gamers Unite Rules
I don't think Norik kept his promise Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:06 pm by Norikoxkun

» I'm Closing the Websites Portal
I don't think Norik kept his promise Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:42 pm by sulsull

» Username Change
I don't think Norik kept his promise Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:36 pm by sulsull

» Favorite Saying
I don't think Norik kept his promise Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:10 am by Midna

» Youtube: Midna
I don't think Norik kept his promise Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:05 am by Midna

» Questions?
I don't think Norik kept his promise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:30 pm by sulsull

» Youtube format
I don't think Norik kept his promise Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:58 am by sulsull

Statistics
We have 58 registered users
The newest registered user is slipperyeel1

Our users have posted a total of 705 messages in 120 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 117 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:58 am

I don't think Norik kept his promise

4 posters

Go down

I don't think Norik kept his promise Empty I don't think Norik kept his promise

Post by sulsull Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:00 am

Well it has been 6 days since he has logged on (and the thing time thing on this fourm broken who could ninja boy be last signed on at 9 55 am when it's 8 o'clock) So don't hope for this be to be alive again i might be leaving it soon if no one talks on the chat or even post

So now it's memory lane for me like all of all the fourms i liked

Well first we were planning it a website for me grandpajoe's and noriks video's we eventually scraped that because the interface was awful and to fix crap we had to go into coding (and if you know me with coding we are rivals) So we decided to make it a forum plain easy and kinda fun Now the only problem was that i was already to make it very fun with forum games but norik had other plans and that's were the rules came in but he did do some good things like make all the guides (i hate English so that was good for me) and make a buying system. now knowing who much he did if i tried to alter crap to make it funner i would just get lost because norik didn't teach me all of it but before i went even into the admin panel Norik made me a elite mod he figured if the first three members were admins a. people would think no one was on the site and b if they joined they would want to be a admin to some i was an elite mod (not caring much) and that how was for a while Norik was of course still being to me by pranking me but it was figure out able (if ninja boy you noticed gay fag rank that i was in for like a day) but the forum kept going along then it became the holidays then every thing went bad well first the web hoster for the domain crashed for a couple of days then norik had to leave for vacation and we lost contact and then as we know he got guild wars and hasn't been on a lot (well only skype and that is really sucky) So then it was a massacre of people not coming and things soon died out like chat box that you to have at least 3 people there greeting you but now nobody does.

So that's my trip threw memory lane
sulsull
sulsull
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 128
Favorite game type : shooter rpg
Credit Points : 215
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

I don't think Norik kept his promise Empty Re: I don't think Norik kept his promise

Post by Ninja Boy Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:41 am

I'm not sure if Norik told you or anyone else really but he told me he was going to be gone for Christmas I'm not sure if he said he was going to be by a computer or not also if you don't know the admin panel I do at least for the most part so if you want to get something done and can't figure it out I can probably get it to work also I agree this site has died but that happens if you promote in one place and not on other forums or sites at all
Ninja Boy
Ninja Boy
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 126
Favorite game type : Action/Adventure/RPGs/platformers
Credit Points : 300
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealNinjaBoy

Back to top Go down

I don't think Norik kept his promise Empty Re: I don't think Norik kept his promise

Post by sulsull Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:49 am

yah he said that yesterday on your test video he didn't really anounce it and that would of been 5 before the video
sulsull
sulsull
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 128
Favorite game type : shooter rpg
Credit Points : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Norikoxkun Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:20 am

Well I didn't make a promise to do anything I simply said that I was in to some other games and I will check in, which I do. I have been watching and I do post when I feel the need to. And yes I am currently gone for the winter break until the 4th, if you would like to start a winter event go ahead. I would be much more active if I saw more activity. As I said in my other recent post " The only thing I want to ask from you is to remain on the website and RECRUIT please tell others about the website that is the best way to get the website active." but I don't see recruitment of any kind and only activity from Sulsull and Ninjaboy. Other than that I hope you all had a good X-mas and I hope you have a happy New Year.

PS. It may not say that I've logged on even though I am it's just that when I log on and turn my internet off then back on I become logged off and since I'm usually just scouting around I don't log in unless I am going to post.
Norikoxkun
Norikoxkun
The Council
The Council

Male Number of posts : 186
Favorite game type : All
Credit Points : Infinite

http://Gamersunite.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Toonstreamer Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:41 pm

Even tough you may not believe it I still come on in here and I would recruit as soon as I could but NO ONE of the people I know are Gamers or at least are into videogames also I have another problem as you know (most likely not) I'm mexican so even if someone liked videogames as much as I do or almost like that the other problem is that THEY'RE FREAKING MEXICAN they don't know a single thing about speaking english at this level so I still come on but I don't see anyone on the chat or almost anyone else on so if this forum ever comes back on I will always support it in many ways as I could even if I am a normal user I really like this site I have never sticked this much to a forum I have met really really good friends like you Norik, Sulsull, NinjaBoy, Chris, inuyasha, Lost Soul and other people that I just won't forget so if this site ever revives... I will always be here... alive or dead it's still my favorite forum of all this time so if there is anything I can do except recruit for joining here (explained reasons above) I would like to do anything I could so... see you around.
Toonstreamer
Toonstreamer
Fanboy
Fanboy

Male Number of posts : 58
Favorite game type : RPGs, Adventure, First Person Shooter.
Registration date : 2008-10-25

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/toon%27s-gaming-fiesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Boy Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:39 am

I do admit there are a lot of things wrong with recruiting friends cause like me I don't have very many and also will recruiting online you can ask people as much as you want but that doesn't mean people will come which sucks but it's there choice to come and view the forum or not. But I have to say that after the holidays the forum may pick back up a little cause almost every forum out there drops either a little or a lot around a major hoiliday filled month
Ninja Boy
Ninja Boy
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 126
Favorite game type : Action/Adventure/RPGs/platformers
Credit Points : 300
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealNinjaBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum