Gamers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Norikoxkun (186)
Norikoxkun's Confession/Apologize Vote_lcapNorikoxkun's Confession/Apologize Voting_barNorikoxkun's Confession/Apologize Vote_rcap 
sulsull (128)
Norikoxkun's Confession/Apologize Vote_lcapNorikoxkun's Confession/Apologize Voting_barNorikoxkun's Confession/Apologize Vote_rcap 
Midna (127)
Ninja Boy (126)
Nytorious (70)
Toonstreamer (58)
Tehinuyasha1a (55)
Booya (40)
atokad432 (37)
UltimaKeyMaster (36)

Rules

1.No 18 and over language and material

2.No double posting

3.No Spamming

4.Always listen to mods and above.

5.Respect one another

6.No hacking the website -.-

7.Don't pretend you are someone else

8.Don't abuse anything

9.No stealing credit points

10.No scamming
Website Staff

Norikoxkun-Website owner

Sulsull-Admin

NinjaBoy-Admin

ChrisDpg-Mod

tehinuyasha1a-Mod
Lost Soul-mod
News
Help Get Norikxkun back by sending alot of you tube messiges (oww don't piss him off ether)
Latest topics
» READ ME IM SPECIAL!
Norikoxkun's Confession/Apologize Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:25 pm by Zach

» Not really a ROM or HACK but ok
Norikoxkun's Confession/Apologize Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:35 pm by SiPwELl

» Gamers Unite Rules
Norikoxkun's Confession/Apologize Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:06 pm by Norikoxkun

» I'm Closing the Websites Portal
Norikoxkun's Confession/Apologize Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:42 pm by sulsull

» Username Change
Norikoxkun's Confession/Apologize Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:36 pm by sulsull

» Favorite Saying
Norikoxkun's Confession/Apologize Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:10 am by Midna

» Youtube: Midna
Norikoxkun's Confession/Apologize Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:05 am by Midna

» Questions?
Norikoxkun's Confession/Apologize Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:30 pm by sulsull

» Youtube format
Norikoxkun's Confession/Apologize Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:58 am by sulsull

Statistics
We have 58 registered users
The newest registered user is slipperyeel1

Our users have posted a total of 705 messages in 120 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 117 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:58 am

Norikoxkun's Confession/Apologize

3 posters

Go down

Norikoxkun's Confession/Apologize Empty Norikoxkun's Confession/Apologize

Post by Norikoxkun Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:56 pm

Hello all Gamer Unite members as you may know I have not been logging on to gamers unite lately nor staying active at all. As a result the website seemed to have died in a way as I’m sure those reading this can see. The reason I have not been active on the forum is because of simply gaming. As you should all know mmorpg’s become very addicting to most people. So yeah I fell in to the trap, I’ve been playing a game called Guild Wars day in and day out along with listening to a podcast about it (96 episodes watched within two weeks) and I’m even thinking about making a separate website for it along with buying my own guild (remember you don’t have to pay with real money with this game just buy the game I mean buy it with gold earned from the game). Before you kill me remember that I was consistently going on the website just like guild wars for about a month or so. Also I’m sure that after a little while I will burn out with the game and become active on the website once again and start recruiting and such but until then….

I would like to thank all of the members who still come on at least once a week to post once or twice just to keep the website “alive”. I would specifically like to point out a user most of you should know as Sulsull who messaged me on youtube to remind me to go back on the website. The only thing I want to ask from you is to remain on the website and RECRUIT please tell others about the website that is the best way to get the website active. So thanks for reading and remember you can talk to me on guild wars now or email me at Norikoxkun@yahoo.com but I’m mostly on Jessejamesbergerstock@yahoo.com I will also be reading the posts below I always read the posts on the website remember that even though I don’t always reply even when it looks like I haven’t been on in a while. So good luck and reply below. Also I apologize to you for I am addicted to guild wars.
Norikoxkun
Norikoxkun
The Council
The Council

Male Number of posts : 186
Favorite game type : All
Credit Points : Infinite
Registration date : 2008-10-20

http://Gamersunite.tk

Back to top Go down

Norikoxkun's Confession/Apologize Empty Re: Norikoxkun's Confession/Apologize

Post by sulsull Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:09 pm

OK Know that your back i mines well tell you the things i did

Well i only premoted Ninja Boy to elite Mod (i really want to make him an admin)
sulsull
sulsull
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 128
Favorite game type : shooter rpg
Credit Points : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by sulsull Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:39 pm

So does this mean you'll be on aim too more often
sulsull
sulsull
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 128
Favorite game type : shooter rpg
Credit Points : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Boy Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:06 pm

OK Know that your back i mines well tell you the things i did

Well i only premoted Ninja Boy to elite Mod (i really want to make him an admin)

I would like to be an admin but welcome back norik also whats your plans for the RPG is that still going strong or do you think there just aren't enough members
Ninja Boy
Ninja Boy
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 126
Favorite game type : Action/Adventure/RPGs/platformers
Credit Points : 300
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealNinjaBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norikoxkun Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:37 am

I'm not absolutely sure right now since I'm still not working on the website and he can make you a admin. Also try to get on Skype I still go on there sometimes.
Norikoxkun
Norikoxkun
The Council
The Council

Male Number of posts : 186
Favorite game type : All
Credit Points : Infinite

http://Gamersunite.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Boy Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:53 am

If I still have internet tomorrow well today I guess since it's 3 in the morning but I'll try and get on at some point and hope it keeps me logged in for awhile
Ninja Boy
Ninja Boy
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 126
Favorite game type : Action/Adventure/RPGs/platformers
Credit Points : 300
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealNinjaBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content