Gamers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Norikoxkun (186)
Until I start posting everything we need ideas Vote_lcapUntil I start posting everything we need ideas Voting_barUntil I start posting everything we need ideas Vote_rcap 
sulsull (128)
Until I start posting everything we need ideas Vote_lcapUntil I start posting everything we need ideas Voting_barUntil I start posting everything we need ideas Vote_rcap 
Midna (127)
Ninja Boy (126)
Nytorious (70)
Toonstreamer (58)
Tehinuyasha1a (55)
Booya (40)
atokad432 (37)
UltimaKeyMaster (36)

Rules

1.No 18 and over language and material

2.No double posting

3.No Spamming

4.Always listen to mods and above.

5.Respect one another

6.No hacking the website -.-

7.Don't pretend you are someone else

8.Don't abuse anything

9.No stealing credit points

10.No scamming
Website Staff

Norikoxkun-Website owner

Sulsull-Admin

NinjaBoy-Admin

ChrisDpg-Mod

tehinuyasha1a-Mod
Lost Soul-mod
News
Help Get Norikxkun back by sending alot of you tube messiges (oww don't piss him off ether)
Latest topics
» READ ME IM SPECIAL!
Until I start posting everything we need ideas Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:25 pm by Zach

» Not really a ROM or HACK but ok
Until I start posting everything we need ideas Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:35 pm by SiPwELl

» Gamers Unite Rules
Until I start posting everything we need ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:06 pm by Norikoxkun

» I'm Closing the Websites Portal
Until I start posting everything we need ideas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:42 pm by sulsull

» Username Change
Until I start posting everything we need ideas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:36 pm by sulsull

» Favorite Saying
Until I start posting everything we need ideas Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:10 am by Midna

» Youtube: Midna
Until I start posting everything we need ideas Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:05 am by Midna

» Questions?
Until I start posting everything we need ideas Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:30 pm by sulsull

» Youtube format
Until I start posting everything we need ideas Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:58 am by sulsull

Statistics
We have 58 registered users
The newest registered user is slipperyeel1

Our users have posted a total of 705 messages in 120 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 117 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:58 am

Until I start posting everything we need ideas

+2
Midna
Norikoxkun
6 posters

Go down

Until I start posting everything we need ideas Empty Until I start posting everything we need ideas

Post by Norikoxkun Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:58 pm

For all the topics below post ideas please if you post something important and very good you may be rewarded.

Last edited by Norikoxkun on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Norikoxkun
Norikoxkun
The Council
The Council

Male Number of posts : 186
Favorite game type : All
Credit Points : Infinite
Registration date : 2008-10-20

http://Gamersunite.tk

Back to top Go down

Until I start posting everything we need ideas Empty Re: Until I start posting everything we need ideas

Post by Midna Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:35 pm

Katts and Dog.
Midna
Midna
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 127
Favorite game type : Action/Adventure
Credit Points : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://katts-and-dog.forums-free.com

Back to top Go down

Until I start posting everything we need ideas Empty Re: Until I start posting everything we need ideas

Post by Tehinuyasha1a Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:38 pm

We need to decide about life and death, how important should it be to keep yourself alive, will there be a penalty for dying? Can you come back after dying?
Tehinuyasha1a
Tehinuyasha1a
Elite Mod
Elite Mod

Male Number of posts : 55
Favorite game type : Shooter
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Norikoxkun Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:42 pm

Thanks for reminding me yes we do need to talk about that it's important
Norikoxkun
Norikoxkun
The Council
The Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehinuyasha1a Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:43 pm

Yes, if past lives exist I believe I used to be a Philosopher, which would explain my great interest in how things work.
Tehinuyasha1a
Tehinuyasha1a
Elite Mod
Elite Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Midna Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:12 pm

Scratch Katts and Dog I guess and I'll think of some better ideas.
Midna
Midna
Mod
Mod

Female Number of posts : 127
Favorite game type : Action/Adventure
Credit Points : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://katts-and-dog.forums-free.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nytorious Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:52 pm

I have a list of Basic & Advanced classes~!
Basic:
- Warrior
- Thief
- White Mage
- Black Mage
- Red Mage
- Monk

I'll add some advance classes later
& i support sub-classes! Very Happy
Nytorious
Nytorious
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male Number of posts : 70
Favorite game type : Good?
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Norikoxkun Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:24 pm

we have a class section check it out and post ideas there click here to view it.
Norikoxkun
Norikoxkun
The Council
The Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Boy Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:32 am

I believe you should consider the life death thing but also what happens if you die? do you die can you be resurrected? do you go to another plain? do you change form? IE: you die and become a demon/ghost/Specter

Also what does the land look like? we have a list of places but how do the fit together? Is there more then one continent?

what are the races? is it like elves, dwarfs, humans, demons? or are they new and different?

Do you get to chose where you start or does each race have a main area there from? do certain races not get along? Are some of the races hard to find? are there hidden races that live in remote areas that no one thinks they exist any more?

What are the legends of the land? do each race believe different things? what are the stances on things? do some races thing killing ok and others think it is the most forbidden thing in the world?

there are some questions to ponder over
Ninja Boy
Ninja Boy
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 126
Favorite game type : Action/Adventure/RPGs/platformers
Credit Points : 300
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealNinjaBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norikoxkun Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:05 am

Ninja Boy wrote:I believe you should consider the life death thing but also what happens if you die? do you die can you be resurrected? do you go to another plain? do you change form? IE: you die and become a demon/ghost/Specter

Also what does the land look like? we have a list of places but how do the fit together? Is there more then one continent?

what are the races? is it like elves, dwarfs, humans, demons? or are they new and different?

Do you get to chose where you start or does each race have a main area there from? do certain races not get along? Are some of the races hard to find? are there hidden races that live in remote areas that no one thinks they exist any more?

What are the legends of the land? do each race believe different things? what are the stances on things? do some races thing killing ok and others think it is the most forbidden thing in the world?

there are some questions to ponder over

Things I already know that you questioned.

1.When dead you will be aloud to decide if you want to make a new character or wait until resurrected. Under some condisions will you turn in to something else E.G if you have something like a demon in you maybe you transform in to that demon.

2.As I said it looks similar to earth but when all the countries are created I will have a more detailed explanation.

3. You can be only one race currently and that is human.

4.Yes you do get to choose were you start but it has to be in a village in a country or in the wilderness.

5. Also i don't think there are races currently just different classes of humans that believe in different things.
Norikoxkun
Norikoxkun
The Council
The Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Boy Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:19 am

so out of curiousity how much stuff can we contribute to the RPG? like can we suggest new races/classes/land? or are those what's it going to be?
Ninja Boy
Ninja Boy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norikoxkun Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:52 pm

Anything you want chriss is giving a country right now we need everything
Norikoxkun
Norikoxkun
The Council
The Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehinuyasha1a Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:23 pm

I have an idea because of my L4D addiction. Im thinking like if your health value falls to 0 instead of dying instantly you fall down with a broken bone (or something) and within a few posts if you arent helped up you die of blood loss (or something). But if you are helped up you enter a "Critical status" where you cant use magiy and you are too weak to be able to do normal damage by hitting someone. To recover from it you have to return to your village/town/outpost for a few minutes. Any damage taken in Critical status will result in instant death. Just an idea I thought I'd throw out there.

---------------------------------------------------------------
another Idea

A sort of struggle between 2 users when they use an elemental magiy against each other, Like in DBZ, but each post an admin/mod makes a post stating the current status of the power struggle, and when someones magiy power runs out the other wins and the person who lost goes into "Critical Status"
Tehinuyasha1a
Tehinuyasha1a
Elite Mod
Elite Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Boy Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:43 pm

that is actual a good idea tehinuyasha I would go with that if norik allows it
Ninja Boy
Ninja Boy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagos Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:46 am

We need a section to post ideas for armors and other non-weapon equipment

Dagos
Noob
Noob

Male Number of posts : 19
Favorite game type : RPG
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down