Gamers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Norikoxkun (186)
Request things now Vote_lcapRequest things now Voting_barRequest things now Vote_rcap 
sulsull (128)
Request things now Vote_lcapRequest things now Voting_barRequest things now Vote_rcap 
Midna (127)
Ninja Boy (126)
Nytorious (70)
Toonstreamer (58)
Tehinuyasha1a (55)
Booya (40)
atokad432 (37)
UltimaKeyMaster (36)

Rules

1.No 18 and over language and material

2.No double posting

3.No Spamming

4.Always listen to mods and above.

5.Respect one another

6.No hacking the website -.-

7.Don't pretend you are someone else

8.Don't abuse anything

9.No stealing credit points

10.No scamming
Website Staff

Norikoxkun-Website owner

Sulsull-Admin

NinjaBoy-Admin

ChrisDpg-Mod

tehinuyasha1a-Mod
Lost Soul-mod
News
Help Get Norikxkun back by sending alot of you tube messiges (oww don't piss him off ether)
Latest topics
» READ ME IM SPECIAL!
Request things now Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:25 pm by Zach

» Not really a ROM or HACK but ok
Request things now Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:35 pm by SiPwELl

» Gamers Unite Rules
Request things now Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:06 pm by Norikoxkun

» I'm Closing the Websites Portal
Request things now Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:42 pm by sulsull

» Username Change
Request things now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:36 pm by sulsull

» Favorite Saying
Request things now Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:10 am by Midna

» Youtube: Midna
Request things now Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:05 am by Midna

» Questions?
Request things now Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:30 pm by sulsull

» Youtube format
Request things now Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:58 am by sulsull

Statistics
We have 58 registered users
The newest registered user is slipperyeel1

Our users have posted a total of 705 messages in 120 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 117 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:58 am

Request things now

3 posters

Go down

Request things now Empty Request things now

Post by Norikoxkun Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:33 pm

If there is anything like a clan, a secret hideout, a business etc that you want when the rpg is open request it now place a very well done descriptive writing on what you want to be the leader of or just want to be their and if it is approved we will talk about it and if it is approved again you will be set when the rpg begins. ( Remember to have at THE VERY LEAST 2 paragraphs depending on how important it is the more you should write)
Norikoxkun
Norikoxkun
The Council
The Council

Male Number of posts : 186
Favorite game type : All
Credit Points : Infinite
Registration date : 2008-10-20

http://Gamersunite.tk

Back to top Go down

Request things now Empty Re: Request things now

Post by Ninja Boy Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:25 am

I believe I should be given my own clan when the RPG starts why you may ask because RPGs are my forte and I know pretty much everything about them. The clan would also help people unfamiliar with RPing to have somewhere to turn to ask questions and to find answers. "Couldn't I just make a topic to answer all of that" you may ask, well yes you could but what’s the fun it that? If I was approved of my own clan it would also be a place more centered around RPGs of all types as well as offer special missions to clan members. It could also entail more advanced sections to the Forums RPG taking what’s there and expanding it, with approval of course. Thus I believe I should be allowed my own RPG clan for people who love RPGs to gather. Also if allowed it could be a special clan allowing it's members to be part of another main Clan as well giving people more choices or allowing those in a clan to be part of it to. I know not exactally 2 paragraphs but I'm bad at writing long things.
Ninja Boy
Ninja Boy
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 126
Favorite game type : Action/Adventure/RPGs/platformers
Credit Points : 300
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealNinjaBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norikoxkun Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:59 pm

Sure since your post was well done and not something like "Ya I want a clan" (I spelled yeah wrong on purpose) you defently deserve your own clan now remember if you own a clan you can't own a country so if you do take this clan you will loose hope in being the emperor of a country your okay with that correct? also I will be making a format in which you will need to follow to make your clan so wait for that. Any ideas for your clan that come up before the format is placed please privet message me. Also remember that long posts are important for when the rpg comes out I will be having rules so the posts are at least 1 or 2 paragraphs and don't use things like idk and wth so the rpg is very legit. Anyways good post and good luck!
Norikoxkun
Norikoxkun
The Council
The Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Boy Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:21 pm

Even though owning my own country sounds inviting I think I'm better suited for a clan plus it can be more secretive as we ninjas like secrets. Also what do you fully mean about "Any ideas for your clan that come up before the format is placed please privet message me."
Ninja Boy
Ninja Boy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norikoxkun Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:30 pm

I mean any new ideas for the clan your making I would like to hear like if it was a ninja clan stuff like that because you can't just say you have a clan your clan needs plot storyline if you know what I mean all kinds of stuff to be a legit clan like the clans in naruto (I'm not to intrested in to that anime anymore but I reference to it often.)
Norikoxkun
Norikoxkun
The Council
The Council

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisDPG Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:59 pm

Ok, I would like to reserve the emporer of the country of the Sky. I have just finished it and as the creator of the country I think that it would only be fair lol! I would like to make the emporer a kind, but disciplined ruler. He would keep the country out of any affairs with any other country as much as possible, and his main goal would be to keep his villages safe. He does not have control over who the villages cast out, for that is up to the governers. He resides in a secret base inside of the sturdiest mountain in the range when not making appearances.
ChrisDPG
ChrisDPG
Fanboy
Fanboy

Male Number of posts : 19
Favorite game type : Sports, Action, Adventure
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Boy Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:44 pm

This is more of a question to Norik more then a request but out of curiousity if this Forum RPG doesn't really go anywhere do to the lack of persons on here would you mind if I made an actual RPG from the info? I mean it would be a waste if all these ideas got scrapped
Ninja Boy
Ninja Boy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norikoxkun Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:57 am

We'll see I don't exactly want to just give up on it I'm more just taking a break and hanging out with friends and junk but yeah if I do just trash it you can.
Norikoxkun
Norikoxkun
The Council
The Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Boy Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:34 am

yeah thats what I was asking cause I wouldn't want to just take your info that people contribute and use it if the RPG is still going strong like if it got going really good I may want to but more like have the game based around certain people who post the most but yeah I'm not doing anything with it till I get the ok
Ninja Boy
Ninja Boy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content