Gamers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Norikoxkun (186)
all around hiatus from the internet Vote_lcapall around hiatus from the internet Voting_barall around hiatus from the internet Vote_rcap 
sulsull (128)
all around hiatus from the internet Vote_lcapall around hiatus from the internet Voting_barall around hiatus from the internet Vote_rcap 
Midna (127)
Ninja Boy (126)
Nytorious (70)
Toonstreamer (58)
Tehinuyasha1a (55)
Booya (40)
atokad432 (37)
UltimaKeyMaster (36)

Rules

1.No 18 and over language and material

2.No double posting

3.No Spamming

4.Always listen to mods and above.

5.Respect one another

6.No hacking the website -.-

7.Don't pretend you are someone else

8.Don't abuse anything

9.No stealing credit points

10.No scamming
Website Staff

Norikoxkun-Website owner

Sulsull-Admin

NinjaBoy-Admin

ChrisDpg-Mod

tehinuyasha1a-Mod
Lost Soul-mod
News
Help Get Norikxkun back by sending alot of you tube messiges (oww don't piss him off ether)
Latest topics
» READ ME IM SPECIAL!
all around hiatus from the internet Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:25 pm by Zach

» Not really a ROM or HACK but ok
all around hiatus from the internet Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:35 pm by SiPwELl

» Gamers Unite Rules
all around hiatus from the internet Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:06 pm by Norikoxkun

» I'm Closing the Websites Portal
all around hiatus from the internet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:42 pm by sulsull

» Username Change
all around hiatus from the internet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:36 pm by sulsull

» Favorite Saying
all around hiatus from the internet Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:10 am by Midna

» Youtube: Midna
all around hiatus from the internet Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:05 am by Midna

» Questions?
all around hiatus from the internet Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:30 pm by sulsull

» Youtube format
all around hiatus from the internet Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:58 am by sulsull

Statistics
We have 58 registered users
The newest registered user is slipperyeel1

Our users have posted a total of 705 messages in 120 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 117 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:58 am

all around hiatus from the internet

2 posters

Go down

all around hiatus from the internet Empty all around hiatus from the internet

Post by Ninja Boy Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:49 am

So to you people who haven't heard yet I'm getting laid of as of this morning Jan 10th, 2009 at about 8:00 am because of this I won't have internet for awhile. Why can't I use it at home? Well thats because I was leaching internet and the network that I used became locked and I was left in the cold. So I will go on as much as I can (which means when I go to the library and use one of the computers there.) I hope once I get back online and am on for a good amount of time. I also hope this forum will become not so dead. I will be recruiting people once I do get back and with Norik's permission I would like to change the forum around a little and make it more appealing with new sections. For those wondering "when are you coming back Ninja?" it will probably be around the 25th of this month cause well my lease on my apartment is up Feb 25th, 2009 but I'm not going to be staying that long. So to those that I have talked to on here and know me from Youtube don't worry i will be back. Also if you wonder why I haven't been more active it's because a lot of the time I'm the last poster in a lot of threads so I don't want to double post and the ones I wasn't the last poster in are pretty much dead threads so it would be a necro post. I am also going to be posting infomation about the class I'm going to start here and on my forum (pretty much just copy and paste from one thread to the other) this way people have a couple refrence sites to go to for more tutorials and what not and hopefully this will get more people on. If you have an questions you can PM here, my forum, on Youtube, or email me at

therealninjaboy@hotmail.com
or
ninjaboyproductions@gmail.com

if you have questions about the course direct your questiosn to my youtube account or the second email I posted.

P.S. Suspect for those wondering why I posted this What a Face It's because I'm Hyped Up on Sugar and Caffeine!!! I can't sit still and my hand keeps twitching!!! What a Face
Ninja Boy
Ninja Boy
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 126
Favorite game type : Action/Adventure/RPGs/platformers
Credit Points : 300
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealNinjaBoy

Back to top Go down

all around hiatus from the internet Empty Re: all around hiatus from the internet

Post by sulsull Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 pm

Yah I want to steal some of the ideas from freze cracker (google it) like the no rules section and I will start a contest while your gone (so toonstreamer isn't board out of his mind)

P.s. Have you talked to norik b/c he's never on skype
sulsull
sulsull
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 128
Favorite game type : shooter rpg
Credit Points : 215
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

all around hiatus from the internet Empty Re: all around hiatus from the internet

Post by Ninja Boy Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:04 pm

I haven't seen norik on for awhile now I think he got lost in MMOs which sucks but he'll come back at some point just not sure how many people are willing to wait
Ninja Boy
Ninja Boy
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 126
Favorite game type : Action/Adventure/RPGs/platformers
Credit Points : 300
Registration date : 2008-11-11

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealNinjaBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down